Mendip Amateur Radio WLAN
Inaugral Meeting Minutes
Venue: The Lansdown Arms, Lansdown, Bath.
Date: Monday 1th May 2000
Time: 7.30 pm.
Those present were:
Harry Rogers, Alex Dodd, Henry OTani G8OTA,
John Witchell G4OTJ, Alun Person G0TJP, Richard Banbury,
Mike Kidman G1ARZ, Chris Banks G0DUU,
It was resoved that:
- Appointment of Chair: Alun Person.
- It was resolved to adopt the WLAN Constitution
(RSGB model for Wireless Clubs).
- Appointment of Secretary & Treasurer: Henry
- Appointment of Wireless & Network
Server Techology Director: John Witchell.
- Appointment of Committee Members: Henry
OTani G8OTA, John Witchell G4OTJ, Alun Person G0TJP,
Mike Kidman G1ARZ, Chris Banks G0DUU, Harry Rogers, Alex
- Agreement on Name and Zones & Area(s)
of Operation: WEST REGION - Mendip TV Zone.
- Determination of Joining and Annual
Fee. £39 / £39.
- Appointment of Bankers and naming of
signitories: It was resolved that the Secretary/Treasurer
would open a club bank account at Lloyds Bank, Milson
Street as soon as sufficent funds had accrued c/o Bath
- Approval of affiliation to MRG.
- Approval of affiliation to RSGB.
- Approval of affiliation to the U.K.
Community Internet Association.